+1CM is an advanced configuration management system supporting
identification, variations, baselines, accounting, auditing, and access control.
- multiple users working on a common project.
- all basic CM commands, such as check in and check out of a file and displaying differences between two versions of a file.
Can maintain source code, HTML, shell scripts, and other types of files.
- several predefined CM reports, such as: ACL Report, All CM Fields Report,
CR Numbers Report, Detailed Reports, Files Checked Out Report, Status Report, and
Version Description Document (VDD).
- graphical viewpaths. A viewpath is an ordered list of directory names that are searched by +1CM to locate a desired file. Viewpaths allow multiple users to work on the same project in a controlled manner. Viewpaths support private user workspaces, faster compiles, faster loads, and better project management.
- default editing, which allows you to select a file to edit from the
calling structure, and if the file is checked in, automatically checks out the correct version of the file, even if working on a revision build. (To our knowledge, we are the only company to support this feature!)
- allows you to create your own, customized CM reports.
- can check out previous versions of a file, baseline a project, build version
libraries, delete latest update, undo previous check outs, and maintain access
Back To FAQ